Wednesday, February 19, 2003

So Many Things I Need

Very productive day today. I was able to force myself to wake up - then i finished my laundry - went to the post office to ship back a video card from eBay that was DOA (damaged on arrival) - went to get my haircut - went to blockbusters since it was on the way back to see what the deal was with them charging my credit card.

I guess that's not much, but it was a lot for me. Oh yeah, i also went to Home Depot to check out some fridges, and i found the perfect size for me.. it's $199 - the only problem now is that i have to find a truck to put it in..

Now that I'm going to have a fridge, I'm gonna need a microwave. Dang.. so many things i have to get. I also want to get a bigger TV.. and a TV stand - VCR, DVD player. I'm so greedy huh? I'm almost done with my FAFSA too - hopefully I'll qualify this year and get some money to pay all this crap off.

That's about it for today - do you ever have that feeling in the back of your mind that you're forgetting something, or forgetting to do something? But you just can't figure out what it is? Then you forget about it thinking it was nothing, and later it hits you smack on the face. I got that feeling right now.. it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment