Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Lost an Auction with 2 Sec Left!

Oh.. what did i do today.

I woke up early in the morning to go to the post office and buy stamps to send my rent money. Then went to work at 10am and stayed there until 4pm. I went to the market and bought some food - and came home.
Pae came over and we ate a cheeseburger at a local restaurant by my house. I think it's really good.. very big burgers and not that expensive. We came back to my house and checked his car - cuz his exhaust got loose. I played war3 while he watched tv.

After Pae left, i stayed home and watched my bids on ebay.. i lost one of them today.. DOH!.. someone outbid me with 2 seconds left. How sad is that? Then i played some cs with Pae online and watched Miracle on channel 7. It was a rather interesting show.. got me tuned in through out. Now i'm just sitting here chillin.. and i will have to go to school early tomorrow, or i won't find parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment