Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Need to Vacuum

Wow it's January 22nd already. Time is flying by right now.. it's almost the end of the month.. and it seems like winter vacation has pretty much vanished.

I've been having a bunch of ppl tell me how dirty carpets can get, and how i should vaccum at least twice a month. Imma have to go borrow Pae's vacuum tomorrow.

I can't remember much of what i've done for the past few days.. it has mostly been work, and working out at the gym and just chillin. I have also had been wanting to format my computer cuz there was a small bug that was bothering me. After finally getting my win2k working - i reinstalled most of my proggies. The only thing that sucks, i didn't want to make a backup of 20gigs of MV's.. so i deleted most of them that i already watched. They were just sitting on my HD anyway. The funniest thing happened though - i met a few friends from San Jose this past weekend in LA two days in a row.. haha. They came to visit and party.. it was nice seeing familiar faces again.

School starts next Monday.. ROAR! dang. I totally enjoyed this break though.

No comments:

Post a Comment