Thursday, January 09, 2003

Annoying Girls

Omg.. i got these 2 girls buggin me with their little friends on the web right now. How annoying.. you guys should check their comments from Jan 6th blog. All cuz of a wallpaper of Boa - dang if i stole their car and they were having a cow, i'd actually understand.. but cuz of a Boa wallpaper? Girls.. please get a life. And if you hate me that much - WHY DO YOU read my blog? How weird is that?

I bet they will comment on this blog and tell me some smart ass comments. But please, save your energy and get back to living your lives - i'm really not worth your time (and you girls call me arrogant). Dang, i wish i was arrogant, maybe that will give me more confidence to meet more girls.


Hmm.. i wonder if i should try to write this whole thing out.. but it's so long!.. I'm contemplating if i should write an essay on this whole bjunkyard drama... maybe some other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment