Sunday, November 28, 2004

Back in LA

Just got back home.. took 6 hours to get to san jose with all the traffic. Took 5.5 hours to come back home. but it shoulda been 5 hours. Stupid me, after putting gas in the middle of my trip, i took 5 NOrth instead of South. HAHA.. and drove an extra 40 miles UGH!

So tired.. the drive took a lot out of me. Near the end, i was getting so anxious to get home! I'm freakin tired.

Went out with Dennis and Ellis Go for tapioca during the day, and went to eat sushi with Kevin and Ofra @ night. Then headed back home. Not very interesting day.. but it was a decent overall trip.

Went drinking with my sisters fiance on Fri and drank a grip of soju. Got pretty drunk.. but i got him to talk a bit about stuff.. so i feel more relaxed about him being my brother in law.

I've been using Crest whitestrips for the past 4 days.. and my tooth got very sensitive. But i plan on using the whole box cuz my teeth are so freakin yellow. I think one reason why celebrities look good is cuz of their pearl teeth.

Anyways, night blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment