Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Crest White Strips.. Painful

Went to school today.. only for 2 classes cuz the other 3 were cancelled due to Thanksgiving weekend. Went home early at like 11pm.. then headed over to Romina's to give back the mini fridge that's been sitting in my room.

Took Romina to the park and tried to make her forget about her illness. I think mission accomplished. She smiled a lot.. which was good. Also gave her a shiny little necklace.. i think it was my first gift to her. I hope she likes it.

Dropped her off and got a haircut.. i asked her to Layer it.. and she just chopped it off. WTF. I have short hair again. Well.. not that short.. but a lot shorter than before. Since it's layered now though.. i think it'll grow out better. Before i looked like a Bowl cut from the 60's.

After haircut, i stopped by Walgreens to buy Crest White strips. That shit gets my teeth sensitive, but it's been a year already since my last treatment and i need to whiten it up. TAKE THE PAIN LIKE A MAN PETER! haha. Also bought some baking soda to put in my fridge cuz is was stinkin like Kimchee!

Came home and did some more chores around the house. Dishes, cleaned out my old mail box, old magazines, emptied the beanie so i can give it back to mom, cuz i don't use it. Threw out a bunch of boxes that my computer came in, threw away old papers from school.

I also washed my car, and vacuumed it. Also sprayed Febreeze.. so it's gonna smell nice and clean tomorrow.

Oh yeah.. on a bad note, my CD Player broke in my car. Ugh.. imma have to drive 5 hours w/o my precious CD's.. what am i going to do. aigo. AIGO! seriously. I always thought it was time to upgrade to a mp3 player.. but this is a very bad timing.

I'm getting ready to go up for thanksgiving. packing a few things here and there.. the drive is seriuosly going to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment