Friday, November 19, 2004

Classes cancelled

Thursday went to school only to find out that the 2nd miterm for the Nonverbal Comm class has been cancelled and entered into the final. The final is also going to be a take home final! hahahahahahhahaha.. MUHAHAHHAHAHAH.. nice.

Also found out that 2 classes are cancelled for Tuesday of next week.. hahahahahahha.. stupid lazy professors want the whole week off. HA!

Semester is coming to a close. I figure there will be Finals for all my classes, a few more projects here and there.. and i'm done. I just gotta make sure i dont bomb the finals. Wow.. took close to 6 years.. but i'm finally graduating. HAHA.. wtf. 5.5 years of school.. geejzuz. OH wait.. maybe it's 4.5 years.. i can't even count. I just know i took longer than most of my other ppl i graduated high school with.


I spent the last 2 days at work fixing my bosses computer. His not illiterate, but he aint that proficient. He had so many Trojan viruses, worms, spywares, adwares, etc.. ugh.. took forever to clean all of that shit.

Work has been going so so.. getting a lil worried. I may have to start looking for something else to do. Can't live with the money i'm making here. Doesn't look all so promising.. maybe 50/50.. not sure where it's headed.

Yesterday, (thrusday) i came back from school.. and just passed out. PASSED OUT cold.. left the lights on.. tv on.. computer on. That was at 6pm.. woke up the next morning at 8am. HAHA.. i must haved been very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment