Friday, November 26, 2004

Home for Thanksgiving

Came home for thanksgiving, and regretting it. I feel uncomfortable here. Parents nagging, my negative attitude towards my sisters marriage, the ppl here, etc. Meeyoung is in Tahoe, and Elis is still down about her brother. So it's not like i have any friends left over here.. i've been just sitting at home and doing absolutely nothing. Well ok.. i was a little productive today.

1. Installed my old computer for my mom, using some old parts from other computers. Transferring all of her old files took forever. I ended up having to setup a 2nd computer in another room, used the LAN and AIM to transfer all the files over. But i think that's pretty much done. The computer runs fast.. my mom's old computer was a 266mhz! HAHAH.. no wonder she was complaining so much about it being slow. Well she got a 100% upgrade cuz now it's 1ghz faster. Her new 20" LCD monitor from DELL is tite. SO huge! i can imagine playing war3.. muhahaha

2. Went over to see Kevin (my only friend left here) with my old STOCK honda deck. He helped me take out the pioneer deck that had the broken CD loading mechanism and installed the STOCK deck and tapped into the wire harness to accomodate my subs in the back. That part was a lot simpler than i thought.. I can't tell the difference in sound. Still bumps nice. The only thing i miss is the manual controls from the deck.

I had some of my mom's cooking.. but i realized that i didn't miss it as much as before. I think i'm over the home sickness bs.. not like i ever had it that bad. LA feels more like home now. Ramen is more of a comfort food for me.

My sister had a party with church ppl last night, and i couldn't sleep. They were yackering so freakin loud. So i didn't say hi, cuz i was in a mood since i had to listen to my parents lecture, and ran off the house to chill outside. I came back home 2 hours later, and everyone was leaving. Ha.. and someone i wanted to see was walking off too. Didn't know that person was at the meeting. DOH!.. if i knew i shoulda stayed and played games with the group. Life goes on..

I plan on leaving Sat.. tomorrow. Don't feel the need to stay here and be bored out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment