Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Giving up on my dreams

For the first time in my life, i've been having ant problems. I don't know how they are coming into my house.. but they are. I found them in the kitchen sink yesterday so i exterminated them.. then found some more today @ the same location. Hmm... must be coming in thru the water pipes.. but not sure how. stupid ants.

Motor Impact is doing a huge renovation here at our office. We spent the last 2 weeks revamping the warehouse, and we are planning on fixing the office now. Webpage will be moving and just getting ready for 2005.

I have decided to give up on one of my dreams. Isn't fair for many people if i decide to go along with it. Plus i'd feel too guilty. Giving this up is hard, but comforting as well. One less thing to worry about.

The crest whitestrips i've been using for the past week seems to be working. My teeth seem whiter.. but maybe it's all in my head. Mee Young said she could do BriteSmile for $250 w/discount at her work.. which isn't bad. She guarantees 6 shades lighter.

My home computer keeps acting a bit weird. Not sure what's going on.. turns off byitself and freezes sometimes. Happened 3x so far.. hmm.. must debug.

School in general is finishing up. Only 3 more days of actual lecture, then finals. oh my..

No comments:

Post a Comment