Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Thinking of Moving

Finals is killing me.. i procrastinated all last week and this is what i get. I have two 5 page essays due Thursday, and 2 more exams. Imma have to live this hell hole for the next 2 days and hang on for dear life so that i pass all my classes and graduate. I really don't wanna have to re-take any classes.. that would be a total headache. I'd be disappointed at myself, and embarrassed to tell everyone i have already told i would be graduating that i have another semester of school left.

I'm half way done reading 10 chapters off the first exam. Then i gotta write the 2 essays.

Then i gotta read 5 chapters for the other exam.

Doesn't sound like much.. but i gotta do this in the next day. Ugh.. so fucked.

It's so bad i thought about skipping work tomorrow, but i think i'll end up going and asking if i could leave early.. like 3 or 4pm.. gotta come back home and finish this crapola.

James said he wants to move out soon, which is great for me. I was thinking February because wasn't sure who wanted to move in with me. I think i'll start really looking for a place early January after my sisters wedding. Probably a 2 bedroom somewhere in Fullerton, La Habra, or Whittier..
James said LA.. but i don't wanna live in the city.. and it's too far from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment