Monday, December 06, 2004

Groomsman for my sister's wedding

4 more projects to do until finals. I have 1 week to finish the projects and prepare for finals. Ugh.. i am so lazy. I have senioritis all over again. I'm going to be so happy if i end up passing all my classes and never having to go to school again!

Watched a bunch of videos over the weekend, and did situps for like 8 hours. HA!~

My future brother in law asked me to be one of the groomsmen. I was like o_O.. He said he was originally going to ask his brother in Korea, but then there was problems with Visa and when he could be here to order the tux and whatnot.. ugh. I felt sorry and told him no.. but he insisted i do him this favor. Bleh..

I'm going to fly this time to Norcal.. screw driving. It actually is cheaper to fly then to drive. it costs 98 dollars round trip Southwest.. and it costs $120 for gas since i fill up 4 times at $30/tank. Saves me money and time.. good deal. I got Pae to drive me to the airport.. whew. Didn't know who else i could count on.

No comments:

Post a Comment