Friday, December 24, 2004

Sister's Wedding

What a looongg trip. It was only 3 days but it felt more like a month. I got back yesterday night and came to work really late today because i couldn't get up.

Lets recap. I also took about 80 pictures, and 5 video clips. I will post them once i go back home.

Tuesday:

1. Tux rental
2. Wedding rehersal
3. Dinner
4. Coffee
5. Wrapping @ my house

Wednesday:

1. Went shopping to buy stuff for the wedding
2. Went to mall to buy a shirt for my aunt
3. Went to location to drop off food and props
4. Came home and was surrounded by 15 girls using the same bathroom. Ended up taking a 5 minute shower and trying to dress in parents room.
5. Dropped off sister at location and was getting stopped by everyone asking questions.

The wedding was fantastic. It was very pretty and everything went really well. Except for when i forgot where to stand, after walking to the altar and made myself look really dumb cuz i had to move around. And the microphone was a bit messed up. My sister's father in law made a speech, my dad made a speech. 3 little girls made poems for my sister, a groom and bridesmaid sang a song, and a few kids made a funny skit.

There was dancing at the end, and i busted out sum moves but gosh.. my bones have grown too stiff.. i can't move as i used to.. i probably looked so silly. But everyone had fun and a good laugh at my expense.
After the wedding, the teenage crowd went to BJ's and a few rounds. I ended up having to drop off a bunch of ppl back home and clean up the mess at the location and went to BJ's a bit late. Only to find out there wasn't a seat for me. Stood around for minutes and sat next to my sister.
After my sister left i ended up being a translator for my brother in laws parents and another American couple. That was sucky.. bleh. Went home around 1am.

Thursday:

This was the best day of the trip. Muhahah. Too bad i can't share much info.. for it's a private matter. Peter hyung bought me Fish Market.. YUM.. found out i need to order a special wine with oysters @ at that place.
Watched The Incredibles, and i highly recommend this movie. I think it's Disney's best movie that came out since a Bugs Life. I laughed a grip during that movie.
Went to Sabuki and ate sashimi.. and it was a very nice night out.
Took a plane and came home thanks to Pae for picking me up. Then had to go to Bj's in cerritos to give Nancy her stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment