Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Who will marry first?

Work isn't going as smoothly as planned. Hopefully things will start to change in January 2005.. 2004 was a pretty hermit year for me. I didn't do much .. oh wait.. the first couple months was crazy. Then after February.. it was dead.

I hope 2005 brings some new excitement into my life.. now that i'm graduating college and being 24. Ugh.. I know so many people that got married at my age. No matter how much i think about it.. i have a feeling i will be the last to marry out of the group of friends. Here is the lowdown on who gets to marry first.

1. Simon (straight out player, always has a gf)
2. Pae (player #2.. can always keep a steady relationship)
3. Yong (when he finds the right girl, he won't let her go)
4. Jet (after finishing med school .. $$cha-ching$$)
5. James (i have never seen him hit on a girl yet.. but i know his got skills in san jo)
6. Peter (total loner. no future whatsoever)

No comments:

Post a Comment