Thursday, August 28, 2003

K-Drama Crazy!

Just spent the last 20 hours straight watching Chun Yun something something.. Forever Love starring Sung Yuri from Finkl. Damn.. it was good.. until the ending. The ending was weak! Very very weak.. how can she just repeat history? I thought there would be a interesting twist like if the guy would follow her to the past.. and she would be re-united with her last love.. or she would change the past .. or blah blah blah. DAMN IT! IT was weak!

But yeah.. i did an all niter.. and didn't sleep. I finished it earlier this afternoon, and just passed out for 6 hours. I gotta do some stuff.. bleh. I also keep getting these 100kb attachment e-mails on my yahoo account these days. Like about 40 or so e-mails with attachments every hour or so.. so my mailbox keeps getting full! So i just created a new e-mail account to avoid all this spam bs.

No comments:

Post a Comment