Saturday, August 23, 2003

Karnak = Karjack

Yong came over yesterday, and we have some fun at CarJack. Bobo's was closed down cuz they got raided the other day.. so it was pretty packed. His sleeping right now cuz i guess he's tired from the drive from SD.

I tried to call in sick today, but my manager told me i would have to get somebody to cover my shift. Since i couldn't find anyone, i went to work only to find that she did in fact find someone FOR ME.. so she sent me home. Gosh.. all that getting ready and driving to work for nothing.

At least, i got some shopping done.. i bought some water, beer, rice, pizza, chips and ramen for about 30 bucks.. My receipt said i saved $30 .. so i'm happy.

I dunno what's going on today.. probably gonna eat some Sam Gyup Sal with Simon..

No comments:

Post a Comment