Monday, August 11, 2003

Junk keeps piling up

I just realized that i have a LOT of stuff @ my place. I remember when i moved to my folks new place in Santa Clara, i was able to move most of my stuff in simple boxes on a couple of trips in my small prelude. But gosh.. if i think about moving now - i would need a U-HAUL.. geez. I look around, and see SOO much stuff. Kinda frustrating when i think about moving or something.

Most of my big moves would be:

1. Bed
2. Desk
3. Fridge
4. TV
5. Stereo
6. Computer
7. Microwave and other appliances

That's a lot more stuff than i came here with when my room used to be so empty.

I took 8 hours watching "Summer Scent" last night - and was done around 7am. I called in for my ON-CALL and Greg decided to use my help today. Gosh.. out of all the days. So i decided to sleep for 2 hours, but yeah .. rite.. i should have known better. I woke up at 11am.. but i was supposed to be there at 11. hahaha.. crap. So i was 30 minutes late to work.

After work - i went to Kinkos and printed my collage of friends 8x10 picture for $5. You can see the frame in the pics below.. i'm proud of myself cuz it looks pretty coo. I have all of my closest friends in there.. (er.. i might be missing a few ppl cuz i didn't have their pics) but at least i have the ones i see the most often.

Afterward, i stopped by Save-On and bought some AAA batteries and a plow hook for the roof. I now have my snowboard hanging from the roof. I got the idea from my homie viet - and it's pretty sweet.. i came home and was pretty tired. Watched TV.. computer.. and that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment