Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I am Korean.. FOB

I've been watching Korean Movies and dramas the past 24 hours.. and gosh... i feel like i'm in Korea or something. It's hard to explain - but i think i'm the type of person that could fit right into Korean culture in the motherland.

I've been watching Ok Tak Bang Go Yang Yi which means, Rooftop Room Cat.. and although it's all no-name actors, it's pretty funny. It's 16 episodes and each episode is 1 hour long.. so u do the math. I'm only on tape 6.

I also watched the movie Who Are You which is about a website that lets you chat and interact with other ppl..
Then i watched another movie with Kim Jung Eun where she comes out REALLY cute and tough at the same time. I think she's a really good actress.. and the way she can change personalities so easily is fun to watch. She does really well on CF's too!

I have to watch Summer Scent too which i downloaded...

I went to work today around 8pm - 12am.. and time went by pretty fast cuz i got to play my CD's.. played some old school hip hop. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment