Saturday, August 16, 2003

Trip to SD

Some drama happened at work the other day.. dumb managers. I swear, some ppl shouldn't be managing other ppl when they can't even manage themselves in the first place. Either go back to managing school - or take a step back and reflect on yourself. I needed some air after a long shift on Wednesday.. so i went to SD to chill with my friend Yong. I had a really good time down there - it sorta seems like a old village down there cuz it's so much like the Bay.. i had a good time relaxing and watching videos with him.

I met up with my old friend Emily Thursday night and went to Viejo on Friday night with Wayne, Lee, and Yong. Other than that - that was the sum of the trip.. i got to rest a lot and got some thinking done. I think i'll do more of these road trips cuz it was really nice getting away from everything.

Today, i met up with Yong at Starbucks before i left and came to a house party at my co-worker OJ's house cuz his going to USC and was quitting BR. Had a few drinks when Yong called and reminded me that i had taken his house keys. So i drove back 50 miles and met up with him half way to give his keys back.. i didn't mind the drive - it was only about 20 minutes.

On the trip back though - it was a total chaos. First, this white fixed up Integra pulled up right next to me and wanted a piece of my lude. Ok.. 4th gear, VROOM.. not even a competition.. either that was an LS, or it was an auto.. cuz i dusted him pretty bad. I kept looking in my mirror to see if he would come back with a vengeance.. but he slowed down and didn't even wanna catch up to me. A few miles down, a car cut me off .. so i looked to my right and merged to pass him.. but i "think" i accidentally cut some guy off.. cuz a few miles down a old 1990 accord kept braking in front of me, and trying to pin me to the side so that i couldn't move. I looked at him, and he was hysterical and yelling at me and telling me to pull over.. err.. i was honestly pretty scared, cuz he was a gangster looking Mexican with shaved head and a Go-T (yeah, stereotyping).. but anyways he kept trying to hit my car, so i braked hard, flanked to the left and took off. After a few seconds.. i thought i had left him behind so i slowed down to the speed limit.. but guess who's in my rear mirror and closing in fast? The same guy.. ahh.. crap.

He tried to pull next to me to cuss some more, but then some other car cut him off.. hahaha.. that was funny. He had to brake really hard to avoid a collision there. I just said crap, i'm not letting this guy follow me home, and i'm done with this bs. So i went into the carpool lane and hit 130mph for a few minutes thinking if a cop pulls me over, i'll tell him there was a guy with Road Rage with a gun following me.
I passed a lot of cars before i finally slowed down to merge onto the 91W.. and i never saw that guy again. I wish i knew what i did to piss him off so much. But my only conclusion is that i probably cut him off accidentally and he had to brake hard or swerve or something. I know i didn't hit him, cuz i checked my car which is fine, and i would have felt something on the road on impact.

That's how it is though, i get cut off by motorists all the time - but i don't remember going all psycho about it. That guy needs to chill a lil. I'm back home now, and wanna watch "Summer Scent" on KBS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment