Sunday, August 10, 2003

Fall Scent

I went to Target and got myself a Daewoo VCR.. it was kinda weird buying such an antique technology considering ppl are upgrading to DVD's instead of going back to VCR's these days. But being korean and all.. it's a necessity for me.

Afterwards, i headed over to a Korean Video store and created an account and borrowed 4 videos of Summer Scent starring Song Seung Hoon and this other girl whom i forgot the name of. Very cute drama with a lot of twists.. the author/writer is the same person that did Fall Story and Winter Story so the storyline is very similar.

My friend James told me how Song Seung Hoon is such a good looking guy the other day - and i must agree (not in a homosexual sense) but gosh if i was just 1/4 good looking as he was i'd probably be more confident about myself. I'm watching the videos right now since 11pm.. and gosh - i'm almost done but i have this "want" of not wanting it to end.. since i hate waiting every week for new episodes. The anticipation just kills me! But time does go by a lot faster.

My VCR is coo - except it didn't come with batteries. I gotta go buy some AAA batteries tomorrow so that i can use my new remote. That's the 2 things from my list i can cross off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment