Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Yong over to visit

What have i been up to since the 28th...

29th

Yong came over cuz it was his bday on the 28th so we hung out and he got to have his little vacation. It was coo having him around for the past 4 days cuz there was somebody home waiting for me after work. It's a good feeling.. i guess maybe that's why ppl have pets.
We went to Prive but we couldn't get in for some stupid reason i will not disclose. So we went to Pointe instead, and had a relatively good time.

30th

I had to work 9 hours.. so Yong stayed home most of the day. We went to Tapioca Express with Pae after i got home, and went to PC bang afterwards and that's about it.

31st

had to work again, and i was pretty tired after work, so we decided to just hang around the house after we went to eat some wack ass Chinese food. Their beef tasted bitter sweet cuz i think it was too old. Came home, and i watched some TV while Yong played WC. He stayed up all night watching movies and playing video games.

1st

I had to work again in the morning! Isn't life grand? Work so much when a friend is over. Anyways, i went to work and got back to find Yong just waking up. haha. We played some more WC.. then went to Cerritos to meet Mike Judy and Pae to eat some Korean BBQ. Came home and went to bed.

2nd

Yong went home, while i went to school.


Bleh.. i left so much detail out. I can't remember all of it. I know that Yong got a parking ticket cuz i forgot there was street cleaning on Tuesdays. DoH! $30 but i told him i would pay it off.
My professors seem to be pretty intimidating. They told the entire class that if anyone who hasn't finished the pre requisites, should drop the class now, cuz nobody in that situation has gotten a grade better than a C+. WTF. Bastard. My other Prof. told me i couldn't enroll cuz i didn't do some of my lower division units. I told him it's cuz i transferred over. That idiot.. he better not drop me cuz i already bought the books.

Money.. another damn issue. Tuition and Books are just killing me this month. I might have to ask my mom for more money or something, cuz i'm running lower and lower.. and lower.

My Armani watch broke on me.. stupid thing.. I'm sending it back tomorrow. Me and Yong played a lot of WC when he was over. HE also watched all my movies on my computer. hah. Also we watched all of Forever Love VHS which took yong about 20 hours. Sung Yuri JJANG!

I think that's about it for now.. i can't remember anything else that's interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment