Monday, September 22, 2003

Won a shirt @ BR

Haven't posted in a long time.. what has been going on. I can't think back too far. Just been staying at home these days trying to save some money for a trip to korea or sumthin. A lil tired of the whole clubbin scene and wutnot.

I won a stupid contest at BR.. so i get to pick a free dress shirt which is about $68.. not bad huh? Kinda like a bonus which is nice. I never win anything too..

I finally bought some "korean" ramen instead of that american ramen u buy at the grocery store.. sooo yummy! Koreans sure know how to make ramens. I've been watching the new drama with Kim Hee Sun.. and she is very pretty. wow. 0_o

My cousin Hoon came down from SF to UCLA.. so i should go visit him soon. Ugh.. i can't remember much of anything else right now.. what the heck have i been doing? Went drinking with Mike and Pae yesterday and met a few of mike's friends and went singing too. Oh man.. i know i can't sing.. but i was hitting the right notes last night w/o my voice going stale on me. Felt good..

No comments:

Post a Comment