Thursday, July 21, 2011

People that change your mood

Ever meet someone that just drastically changes your mood? Be it in a good way or bad way? I've recently met two. They are on the opposite sides of the spectrum.

The first girl (let's call her Tebany) is always smiling. She has this awesome aura around her that just gives you a positive vibe. You just want to go talk to her because you can feed off of her energy. There aren't that many people that I've met that give off this much positive energy. I hope she never changes. She's right at that age where teenagers try to figure out who they are. I will pray for Tebany.

The second girl (let's call her Karenora) is a lousy bitch. The first time i met her, i was genuinely trying to be nice. The only response she gave me was sarcasm. Sarcastic facial expression, and sarcastic answers. For example:

Me: "Hey, how did you end up speaking Korean so well?"
Her: "My mom's Korean.. duH~ (sarcasm duh.. where you have to make the uh~~~ really long)"

I don't know what i did to receive such rude behavior, but i got this really dark and negative aura from her. Is it just me, or can you guys also feel someone's aura when you are near them? Anyways, maybe she just hates herself or the way she looks? When i look at her, i get reminded of Ms. Piggy from the Muppets.



Her voice is nauseous and i think she graduated from bitch school or was on the rag. This post sounds like a big-o-rant.. but i'm very serious about this bitch. She has that vibe.. you know when you see cartoons, and in order to depict depression they put a rainy cloud over someone's head and the picture goes black and white. I see that freakin cloud on her head.

Anyways, i just had to mention this because i saw a picture of her by sheer coincidence (cuz she's friends with another friend of mine), and out of nowhere, i slowly became depressed and angry. Now i have this dark aura around me causing me to write this rather dark entry.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!


    HYUNG, i must say... you ARE EXACTLY right!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I LOVE THIS POST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know which 2 girls i'm talking about huh? LOL

    ReplyDelete