Monday, July 18, 2011

Bad Boy

Lately, the bad boy inside me has been popping back up again. I'm not sure exactly what summoned it, but i have been feeling frustrated in recent weeks.

I have been holding my tongue, and always thinking exactly what to say before spitting it out these past few years and it seems to have been giving the impression to people that i am an easy target. Not too long ago, i kinda got sick of it. I am generally a nice guy, but i don't enjoy getting taken advantage of. If only people knew the bad boy inside me, they'd stop messing with me. Yet, i'd rather just keep that side hidden and locked away.

It's like Naruto and a big-o beast hiding inside. I've kept it under control, but sometimes it wants to jump out and i almost let it. Until i come to my senses and calm down.

I think most men have this second persona hidden inside them. Some prefer to show it more than others. That's why it's men that start wars. It's a little switch in our heads that make our blood boil and put our pride before common sense.

Don't worry, it's under control. I've re-sealed it. I just hope people would stop poking me and asking, "Hey let's see that beast inside you, i'd like to get my ass kicked today".

No comments:

Post a Comment