Sunday, July 17, 2011

Body Transformation Part 2



I'm currently stuck at 180 for the past 2 months. Since i got back from Korea, i can't seem to shake the last 10lbs that i want to shed off. Much of it has to do with the fact that i've been eating dinner. When i want to just stay home, something always comes up and i end up eating out.

My upper body is nearly complete. My arms (biceps/tri) are in great condition. Chest is plump and lean. I have a miniscule 4 pack. The last 10lbs will help reveal a nice 6 pack along with a defined chest line.

It's been nearly a year since i started my body transformation and i am so happy i was able to reach my current form. Last night I pulled an old pair of dress pants that i got from BR for $128 in 2004 that i wasn't able to fit into. They fit loose now.

I need to seriously start training hard again for those last 10lbs. Maintaining shouldn't be as hard :) For those of you that are also working out to get a healthier body.. FIGHTING!!

2 comments:

  1. silverflower12:02 PM

    Last 10 lbs is always the hardest =(
    but good job on following through for a whole year and getting awesome results!
    I am attempting to follow your example >.< (not the muscly part, but you know what I mean)

    ReplyDelete