Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Starcraft 2 Loading Screen Wallpaper

Ick.. haven't blogged in 10 days.  Just haven't had anything interesting to write lately.  Oh wait, i made my weigh in goal Sat. so i decided to reward myself by buying a Droid X.  Should be here soon.

Also beat SC2 a few days after i got it.  Great game.. just wasn't a fan of how you only get to see the Terran storyline, and have to wait for 2 future expansions.  The game's load screens are amazing, and was surprised that it was so hard to find a good screen shot.  So i went ahead and made my own for wide screen monitors.  The below is a 1920x1080 size wallpaper, so feel free to use it.  I'll add a few more once i get tired of this one.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.
    วอลเปเปอร์ลายไทย

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have perused your article about This subject. I believe it's great and inspired to know your administration. Much obliged for offer this Information. ลายไทย

    ReplyDelete