Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Phone: Motorola Droid X



First impressions. Having all contacts instantly added using Google contacts.. is like the best thing so far. I remember having to manually input these numbers long time ago.

Second, the hard buttons at the bottom of the phone seem to be very sturdy. I remember when i went to see a demo at the store, the buttons seemed cheap and loose.. but it's not the case. I wonder if Verizon fixed a few things with these last batch of phones they shipped.

Third, volume for speakers is loud and clear. Not sure what all the fuss was about. I'm sure with 2.2 it'll be even louder.

Fourth, speed.. it's lighting fast. seriously.

This is my first smart phone, so I'm going to be spending the rest of the day playing around with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment