Sunday, August 15, 2010

Redondo Beach with Caroline


Went to Redondo Beach with my cousin Caroline.  Pretty relaxing day.  We first had Shin Sen Gumi and then went to the pier to watch people fishing.  The sun decided to hide today and it was pretty cloudy and chilly.  Should have probably worn a sweater.  However, the water was nice and there were plenty of people swimming.  There were street performers on the pier, and it was a waste of 15 minutes of my life.. they were soooo bad.. they were supposed to dance and stuff, but just ended up forcing volunteers from the crowd and making them dance instead.  That was their big finale.. and they were very persistent on asking for money.

We walked about a mile on the beach shore and it was really nice getting our feet wet.  My back has been giving me problems this past week.  I was in so much pain at one point that i had to go to the drug store to buy "Icy Hot" to numb the pain.  The walk seems to have made a difference.  I was told that for back problems, the best remedy is stretching and walking.  Cudos to whoever told me that.  The pain is residing.

Went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner.. 7ounce Sirloin with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Wild Rice.. Sooo goood... i ended up having to go to the gym due to the volume of calories i had today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment