Wednesday, August 11, 2010

R&R Thai Spa & GNC Visit

R&R Thai Spa

Went to a Massage parlor right by my house today.  I didn't realize i had so many knots all over my body.  $40 for 1 hour, and they did a really good job in getting the tight spots around my lower back and shoulders.  I must say i'm amazed at how much power those little Asian women have.  It was painful at times and had to tell her to take it back a notch. It's painful and relieving at the same time.  If you haven't gotten a good massage, go get one.

Also went to Cerritos Mall and noticed that my favorite restaurant "Great Khan's" was closed.  Either for renovation or closed for good.  There were no signs saying when it was going to reopen so i don't know.  Sad to see it go, because Mongolian bbq you get at the mall is so delicious.  When all other restaurants in the food court have no customers, Great Khans always had a 10 person line.

Visited GNC to pick up thermogenic supplements.  I have been meeting my weekly goals, but i feel like i need an extra jolt to pick up the pace and meet my set expectations.  I picked up 60 capsules of "Tight!".

2 comments:

  1. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    เน็ต ทรู ราย วัน

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this information.


    ดีท็อก

    ReplyDelete