Sunday, June 20, 2004

Downtown LB is crackin

Yesterday went to work.. pae and judy came and got some clothes ^^.. met them up at Oroji later and got a nice buz. I haven't drank in so long.. the beer caught me off guard.

Today, i went to South bay galleria and exchanged a pair of jeans.. then went to Curry house with Pae and ate some good curry. YUM! Went to Jen's bday at Cahuna's in downtown LB. I never realized that downtown LB was so bangin at night time.. so many ppl. A very small Asian crowd, but lots of ppl. I came home early cuz i got work in 6 hours.. bleh. I should sleep.. but dota is calling me.. hmm..

I found out the other day that Jane broke up with that ****** from Canada. I'm over it, but dunno why that news started ringing bells in my ears.. got me thinking for a while. Lots of reminiscing. I'm a little drunk right now.. i had about 10 beers at $6/piece. Damn that place was expensive. $20 cover charge AND $5 for parking. WTF~!

I'm watching "Phoenix" or "Bur Seh" drama.. Kim Ji Eun is in it.. she comes out very pretty. I think it's almost over.. i'm getting all depressed watching that thing. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment