Sunday, June 06, 2004

I think i like Sushi

Oh what a day..

Woke up pretty late and Nancy came over to watch Shrek 2.. then Lorena came over to watch it too. I busted out the soju bottle and we drank. Then Lorena got hungry and wanted some sushi. I found this coo little place in Cerritos called Samurai Sushi.. i must admit it was pretty good. I had the California Rolls.. and i dont' remember having Sushi and actually liking it.

Lorena goes there often so she knew all the workers. We got hooked up with beer and the master chef just kept giving us free sushi samples for us to try. Then he gave us fruits for desert for free. Aigo.. we drank a grip of beer there and at the end b4 we left.. the master chef asked us to have a glass of beer with him. So we downed a glass.. free beer. haha.

I got a nice little buzz coming home. It's been a while since i got that feeling. Came home and played a few rounds of Dota with chingoo.. and got a call from Sophia crying about how she got cheated by her bf. I won't disclose any other names.. but this is the second time a girl calls me for comfort after my friend cheated on her. I swear, i told that foo to NOT do it again to this girl.. but he did it. In the back of my mind, i knew it was gonna happen.. bleh. I'm really gonna try not to get in between his business again. Don't need nun of that bs drama bulging into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment