Tuesday, June 15, 2004

My name is Card

Lakers Lost.. wow in 5 games. WTF.. i guess the games aren't fixed. If they were, it should have been skidded up to game 7.

Watched Action Hero, and it was pretty good.. there are two asians (i believe to be korean) that are in the finals. WOOT. haha.

Watched Last comic standing.. i think the old bald guy should had advanced.. bleh.

I worked earlier this morning, and had a interesting time, cuz my ID badge says, "Banana Republic" then in white letters it says "card". The badge identifies me as a worker for the company while marketting the brand credit card. The badge looks just like the BR credit card.
Many ppl try to look at the badge looking for my name.. and i have to tell them it doesn't have names. But today, this young girl started at my badge and was like, "Oh your name is Card.. nice to meet you Card".

HAHAHA.. she was with a few friends and didn't want to embarass her there, so i just chuckled and let it slide. After they left i told everyone about it. HAHAHA. That was hilarious. At first, i thought she said "your name is Cock".. lol.

It's 10pm.. i think i'm gonna go wash my car.. and take a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment