Saturday, June 05, 2004

Movie Review: 50 First Dates

Just finished watching "50 first dates" and i must say it was a really nice cute icky feeling inside movie. I would have loved to watched this movie with a gf. It's a really "feel good" movie. I got a new perspective on Adam Sandler.. same type of acting but in a different type of character. I won't spoil the movie.. but i highly recommend it for you to watch.

If your an "action/adventure" type.. it might not be for you - but i personally enjoyed it.. and thinking about watching it again.



Today, i went to work and got to play around with the new registers at BR.. pretty sweet. Everything is faster, except for the CPU of the stupid computer. I type faster than the computer can freakin process. That's really bugging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment