Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Quick updates on life

So yesterday i had this huge migraine. I couldn't get out of bed cuz every time it would hurt the hell out of my head. It was as if some monsters was trying to get out of my skull.. piercing thru it's thick shell.

I ended up playing a few rounds of Dota and making curry at home. I also went to the video store in Cerritos to rent the new Drama with Kim Min Jong, and also got "Parri blah blah".. which i haven't watched yet.

Bul Seh is almost over.. i figure in the next video. Seems like it's going to be a happy ending.

I finished up a few notes and went to bed.

Today, i took my first final at 9am.. i think i'll end up with a B. I could only miss 2 points to get an "A" but i think i missed about 4 questions. U think maybe the teacher will bump a 88 score to an A? Arg..

I still have 2 more finals and i got this huge gap cuz the first one only took 30 minutes. I bought some cheap ass $5 sunglasses from one of those flea market shops here in school. It was time i got rid of my $10 pair that i got at a gas station. These are nice.. sorta looks like Pae's Ferugamo's.. except it's 200 less. I'm trying to erase the "Made in CHina" tag.. but it won't come off. HAHA.
I dont' like wearing my Armani sunglasses cuz i get self conscious of it's value. I'll throw these $5 sunglasses around..

Too bad that other shop wasn't there today.. which sold necklaces. I wanted to get the one with leather strap and a silver medallion. Those look pretty sick.. i shoulda got one when i had a chance last week. Bleh.

My new jeans from BR are so freakin tight around the thighs.. damn. and they are low riders so they are sagging like crazy. I've lost a good amount of weight.. and i know this because many of my pants fit more comfortably now. I got another 17 days left till i loose more weight. The 1 hour sessions of working out in front of the TV is working i guess.

Oh yeah.. did i tell you i'm growing out my hair? It's at that awckward stage right now but i'm figuring another 3 months and it'll be at the length i want it. BA RAM MUH RI! hahaha.. dont' they call it a mullet here? :)

It's so glommy outside.. and it's July! It's weird cuz last year around this time, it was REALLY hot.. i like this weather.. but it's still a little weird at this time of the year.

After finals, i plan on going on a trip to SD to see yong. I always tell him i will visit but get caught up in other things that i can't go. For reals this time.. imma go see him. Take a break and have some relax time. Maybe we'll go to the beach and hang out.

I also have to see my uncle who i promised i would visit. He said to make an appointment cuz we are both so busy. Bleh.. He burdens me by saying how i never visit then tells me to make an appointment. GFG.

Oh yeah yesterday, i also bought a case of 5w30 oil cuz i need to change it soon. I'm trying to buy some filters online cuz it's like 8 bucks at Honda stores now. I found this huge beetle dead under my desk yesterday.. and have NO idea where it came from. Looks like it was dead before coming inside my house. My only guess is it was stuck on the bottom of my shoe or something. How i hate bugs.. I HATE BUGS.

There's this cat that's always next to my garage and looks at me when i walk back home. I've tried countless times to persuade it to come next to me.. but it just sits there and stares. STupid cat. It has a collar but i'm sure it's a runaway.

Life as a whole is pretty good these days.. not too much drama that i can't handle and no real biggies other than today's finals. Haven't been drinking at all lately... which i think is helping my diet. I realized that i started to gain a lot of weight after i turned 21.. and that equates to all the late night beer drinking and sober up food that i ate. I can't think of anything else to write..

No comments:

Post a Comment