Thursday, July 29, 2004

$1,400 Fall Tuition

Oh boy.. another very busy day.

1. woke up
2. got things ready and took off to CSULB
3. Paid my parking permit and Fall tuition: $1400
4. Went to Banana and picked up my final pay and got a big hug from Toby.. the best freakin manager out there. She understand how it is.. and knows ppl who like her will work harder for her. I sure did. She told me that the Head store manager who has been on vacation was upset because i had quit while she was gone. Toby said she wanted to persuade me not to quit.. but by that time it was too late cuz the other gay manager had filed all my papers.
5. Went to the bank and deposited money
6. Went to Honda Dealer to pick up some oil filters.. but they said it was $12 + 75 cents for washers. I was like O_o.. come again? That guy at the desk was a jerk too.. i just came home and bought them online for $4.50 + $2 shipping. saved myself 50%. Dumb rip off dealers.
7. Went to Video Store and rented a bunch of stuff to watch.
8. Went to post office to drop off my bills..
9. Went to Dry Cleaners and dropped off my two dress shirts from deh hwe
10. Came home, had some ramen and watched videos.
11. Simon came over and we watched videos together
12. Went to eat at Arnolds burger joint accross the street
13. Took out the trash and cleaned the house a bit.
14. Played dota with yong pae justin.. and we OWNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment