Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Pet Peeves! Trip to SD

I just realized something after seeing a few pics. I dislike girls who wear their bags over their shoulders and let the strap go inbetween their boobs.

1. if they have no boobs, it makes it oh so more obvious
2. if they have boobs, we don't have to find out that u have pointy cone boobs.
3. if you have very nice boobs.. u just look stuck up.

I have a feeling i mentioned this before, but my #1 pet peeve on the Highway is idiots who drive on the fast lane at 65mph.. with a long line of traffic behind him. Never understood what these people are thinking. I was passing this guy doing the same thing and he looked so preoccupied thinking of something that i was at awe.

I also hate girls that drive with their cellphones. Honey, plz.. u can't do both at the same time.. u suck at driving as is.. don't mix it with more things to concentrate on. I say "girls" because i rarely see cell-a-holic guys who can't live w/o a cellphone. The worst are the asian mom's who drive talking on the phone.. PLZ.. for the safely of all human kind.. stop it!

I gave my 2 week notice at BR on Saturday. I quit that place.. it's been way overdue, and it was time i moved on. I made some great memories there, and have a few bad ones.. but it was coo. I got bitched at today by one of the managers cuz i didn't get a "change of schedule" form signed off so that someone could cover my shift. Give me a break.. psh. 10 minutes later, they call me again and tell me my Thursday shift was cancelled. HAHA.. why not just cut me for the rest of the week? Dumbasses. I swear it's some kind of conspiracy. Well.. i know what they drive.. they better watch out for a medium built guy with a ski mask. LOL.
On that same day, i went to get some money from BofA, and their ATM network was down. So i took out a bunch of cash hoping it wouldn't get recorded towards my account. HAHA.. much wishes for me. I went inside to the working lady for some help, and this Indian guy goes,

Indian guy: "Aren't we signing in on that little clip board so that we take turns?"
BofA girl: "Yes sir"
Indian guy: "Well we are next, but why are you helping him first"
BofA girl: "I'm sorry sir, we will be with you very shortly"
Indian guy: "I dont' get it, i just don't get it"

Hahahahah.. What happened was, i asked the girl greeting people about the ATM machine, and she asked her manager to help me with it. And apparently i cut in line, cuz the manager was supposed to help the Indian guy. He was all upset.. as if the world was coming to an end. Relax buddy.. damn.

In the hopes that i can relax a bit, i went to visit Yong in SD. I told him i'd visit for a while now.. and finally made it down there. My legs were really sore from playing bball on sat.. so i could barely move.

On the first night, i got to check out his new place, then we went to Min Suk Chun and had Chicken and beer.. played a few rounds of dota at PC bang and came home to sleep.

Second day, we went to the beach and had some tanning done. Shortly we went to eat Jja Jang Myun, and watched "King Arthur". The movie was pretty coo.. i enjoy watching those epic movies. Braveheart, Troy, Patriot, Gladiator, etc.. We stopped by Blockbuster and rented Brother Bear. Came home, watched the rented movie, and Ocean's 11. Can't wait for Ocean's 12.

Third day, Yong went to Honda to get his wiper fluid tubes fixed cuz it had a gauge. But they told him to make an appointment which is total bs. They should have at least checked the car out to see what the problem was. Bitch asses. Yong came home, and we went to rent videos and had Pap Bing soo.. then went to k-market for food. Came home and watched k-videos and had Sam Gyup Sal.

now i'm home.. good times. This is the live of a Bek Soo..

No comments:

Post a Comment