Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Sunny

What the heck.. i haven't updated since the 20th? Haha.. let's see what's happened since.

I went to work out with Simon and Eric.. and they have these oversized arms that i can't compete with. We worked our arms.. but to me it was like hell cuz i have rather weak arms compared to them. I was sore for about 5 days and for the first 2 days couldn't even move them. It was very uncomfortable.

I watched a bunch of videos and played dota all day with Yong. haha.. at least he has a job now. I'm still a bek su.

For Wednesday:

Pay Rent
Pay Electric Bill
Pay Credit Card
Pay Tuition/Parking
Deposit @ Bank
American Express 401k

Go to SaveMart Print pics
Go to video store


As for the past 3 days...

Friday:
First day of convention for my church. Was nice seeing my friends and family from North Cal. Also saw all my family from Sol Cal who i don't get to visit often.
Went to Rainforest Cafe for dinner and just hung out. Bleh.. rather interesting day.

Saturday:
Came home early because parents wanted to eat "pizza" from the hotel room.. HAHA. I bet my sister had fun that night though.. wouldn't even pick up her phone "wink wink" .. haha.
Called Pae, judy, mike and got drunk at HQ. Went to Karaoke and sang my heart out which allowed me to forget things i wanted to forget.

Sunday:
Said Bye's .. came home and i think i went to sleep after watching Samaria. Movie sucked! .. ok.. it didn't SUCK.. but it wasn't that great. Ending was wack.

As per, the convention it was very typical as any other year. I didn't get to see a few people that went to the convention in the East coast.. oh well. faith has it's ways. I re-realized what i told myself and Yong a few months back. YUH JAH PO GI! right yong? haha. Chong Ggak for LIFE! I wonder if you know this, but the feeling that your not good enough for someone is like the most BEE Cham Hae feeling in the world. Not being liked by ppl sucks too. And why is everyone.. i mean everyone be like, "damn peter u got fat".. haha.. When i was skinny.. ppl were like, "Peter u need to gain some weight".. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!?!

On a side note, my hair is growing rather fast.. long long long! I took a bunch of pics from the convention but i'll post just a few. My sister took more, which i'll post when i get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment