Thursday, December 12, 2002

Can't Wake Up..

What a day!.. i setup my TV alarm, my phone alarm, my clock alarm.. so that i would wake up at 6am to go to work.. and this was just my backup plan!
Originally i was gonna pull an all nighter so that i wouldn't be late to work.. but then i fell asleep and ended up waking up at 7am.. hm.. all i remember was thinking that all those alarms and beeps were a dream, and kept sleeping.

I worked the night before until 1:30am and it was about 3am when i fell asleep.. so i got about 3 hours of sleep. I went to work to finish a project i couldn't finish the night before.. and finished around 9am. I came back home and crashed. Woke up around 5pm and my manager told me she needed cashiers - so i went back to work until 11:30pm. Doh!.. that was about it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment