Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Court Date

A pretty productive day today..

Woke up just in time to go to school.. went to both of my classes.

Then came back home to meet Pae who was chillin at my place playing video games. We hit the Compton Court House for my arraignment which i plead not guilty and got my court date:

January 16th, 2003 THURSDAY Which i better remember. I also paid my bail which was $130.. doh! It's funny though how the system works here compared to North Cal.. cuz in North Cal it clearly states on the courtesy notice that you may NOT ask for traffic school if you plea not guilty.. but it doesn't say anything like that here. In North Cal they only accept cash or checks.. but here they accept credit cards..

Anyways, after that we went to get my haircut which was something i have been putting off for a while. My head feels 20lbs lighter now. We had to wait a little though cuz there were 2 ppl in front of us. Thanks Pae for chillin and waiting. The stylist was like, "Your friend is bored huh?" haha.

After that we hit up Tapioca for a bit, and i had to go to work. I worked until 1am because we have a visit from the Vice President of BR tomorrow, and we were folding/sizing everything in the store. We actually didn't finish so i have to go back at 6am today.. and i'm writing this blog at 3:11am.. so err.. i wonder if i should even sleep cuz i dunno if i can wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment