Thursday, December 05, 2002

Cold Air Intake

I tried to blog the other day, and Blogspot was down, and it wouldn't let me publish anything.. so i didn't bother.

The past few days have been routine - just work.. school.. work.. school..

I'm done with my skit-play for Comm433.. i had to play Jean Jaque Rosseau and wear a Monk costume. Also had to memorize about 5 min. worth of lines which i STILL REMEMBER! haha. I also had to do a French accent.. roar! I've been working pretty hard lately, they have been giving me pretty shitty hours.. usually 7-8 hour days. Thanks goodness i don't work tomorrow so i can relax a little.

I also got a free CAI (Cold Air Intake) from Simon.. he sorta hooked it up - and i think i'll install it soon. He wants to isntall it for me, but his a little careless and i dont' want to entrust him with my car. I'll probably end up doing it myself with Pae or sumthin.. it shouldn't be too hard to install.

I also have this Debate research assignment due tomorrow which i still haven't started. OMG.. i'm so dead. I also ran out of food at my house.. so i'm kinda starving right now with nothing to eat. I wonder what's open right now.. sigh. Maybe i'll cook sum rice..

Dec 3rd, i went to school - went to the costume shop with Pae to return the costume, picked up the intake, went home and watched Smallville with Pae.
Dec 4th, woke up and did my laundy, went to work, came home and trying to do my hw right now..

That's about it for now.. i should update more regularly - i keep forgetting what i did everyday..

No comments:

Post a Comment