Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Double Carl's Jr.

Alright, i woke up today, went to the bookstore and bought a greeting card for one of my classmates i worked with for a project, cuz she gave me a card and i would have felt really bad if i didn't do anything in return. You give and get right? I then took my final for that class which was SO easy! Man, that class was a joke - oh well.

Pae came to school and tried to register - and we ended up meeting up at the right time, so we hit Carl's Jr. where i got the Chili fries! YuM! Then i had to go to work. I worked all day - joked with customers too.. cuz were supposed to give free boxes to customers, but i would put on a serious face and tell them, "that big box is extra 50 cents" .. and then they would give me the funniest puzzled look and say something like:

"Oh, never mind then"
"You gotta be kidding me"
"When did they start charging?"

hahaha.. of course, i would tell them i was joking and we both laugh about it. I only do it to girls though, cuz they take it better. Guys seem to get quite angry your messing with their head. It's a jolly time of the year, i figure trowing some jokes to cheer ppl up is fun! After work, i went to Carl's again to pick up a burger. As i was sitting in the drive thru - i see this homeless lady coming towards me. I'm thinking, "Shit she has a knife and is going to kill me" haha.. she gets really close to my driver site, and i'm next to the pickup window, and ask the manager inside if she can use the restroom. Dang.. this was at 12:20am.. that lady was trippin. The manager just told her to go away. It was quite a interesting experience. Oh yeah, before Carls', i went to Pae's house to install my new Phillips headlight that he got me. My HL's look really white now.. and i can see farther down the road. Wooohoo.

I came back home, and there was a roach sitting on my desk. Man, these critters know how to freak me out. I thank Raid for killing them instantly.. There was a roach problem when i first moved in, but i sprayed almost every corner in the house, and set traps for them. They haven't come back in a while, but i have been seeing a few once a week - eh.. at least they keep me company. I swear, i'm probably their most feared human.. cuz i torcher these guys, thinking they will send signals to their friends to save themselves while they can. Muahahah (evil laugh).

No comments:

Post a Comment