Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Raining Cats and Dogs

It's been pretty "same'osameo" these past 2 days.. work.. work.. and work.

That's what happened today, just worked all day and came home. Nothing exciting or anything happened.. or anything i can remember. Oh yeah.. it was pouring cats and dogs today.. i'm so happy i didn't install my CAI yet - cuz when i was going to work, there were literally 20 puddles 2 inches deep on the road. I swear i would probably be in hydrolock. I miss having an umbrella -.. i got SOAKED walking to my car today, and then walking to work. On my way to work, i busted the heater trying to dry my clothes.

On Sunday, i got to sleep in - went to eat dinner with Pae, and we hit PC bang for a while. That was a kick it day - but for some reason, i was so tired.
That's all i can think of right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment