Saturday, December 14, 2002

Enough of this BS

Man, last 2 days have been wack!.. seriously out of proportion. I should stop going to ktown and spending $50 bucks just for a few shots and loud music. Point, however, was pretty tite - it was kick back and pretty chill.

I miss Bellagio a lot.. i don't know - maybe cuz i know so many more heads over there.. Hyun, Kambo, the managers.. it's different down here cuz it's like the exact opposite - everyone else knows eachother except for me. Whatevers though - i plan on not going for a few weeks cuz it's getting played out, unless any of you fools wanna go.

I have this urge to become a good boy like my homie Jerry.. who now goes to Berkeley. I swear that foo got his act together and made his life into a straight line. I'm not sure how he did it after all the shit he went thru. Maybe bootcamp really fixes u up. I should go to church more and try to live a more innocent life - give up all the partying and bs that goes on. I think i'm talking out of my ass right nwo though - it'll prob never happen... haha. that's enough for that.

I have to work 39 hours next week.. cuz it's the week b4 xmas, so the mall will be packed and they need ppl to work. I get all these 8 hours shifts! ARG! i hate shifts that take so much out of my day. it sucks! but what can i do.. i need the $$cha-ching$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment