Friday, November 08, 2002

Skipping Winter Classes

Sorry Mr. Blog (as Judy would say).. i haven't written to you in a while. I'm straight Yo!.. hahaha

Sorry that's an inside joke. Anyways, i decided not to take Winter classes this year.. why?

1. It's 400 bucks for 3 units - and i'm not getting financial aid.. so let's wait till next year.
2. It's 4 hours long.. or was it 5.. that's too much
3. It's only 19 days long.. too much stuff in too little time.
4. I want to relax during my winter break.

What have i been up to these days.. let me think and try to remember back to Nov. 5th. Oh yes.. on Tuesday, i missed my first class because i just couldn't get up. Then I went to my second class.. came home - then went to work until 10.. and came home and just .. uhh .. yeah.. ... .. .. that's it.

Wednesday, i woke up around 12, went to pick up cz in LA which took an hour from all the traffic (note to self: avoid 405N during rush hour).. watched I-Spy which was a pretty humorous movie, ate Japanese Ramen with Pae - went to Redondo Beach to hang out. Drank milk tea at GoGo Juice.

Thursday which is today.. haha.. i skipped school entirely (doh!.. i hope i didn't miss anything important).. then went to work for 7 hours. Came home, ate some instant noodles.. and hung out. I work tomorrow at 12 to 9.. i dont look forward to that long day.. sigh. I dont' think i have anything else interesting to post right now. I'll write it when i think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment