Monday, November 25, 2002

Ran Over a Dead Dog

Omg.. was going 405N.. and hit a freakin Yellow dog!

I think it was a Golden Retriever.. probably weighted like 40lbs or so.. at first i thought it was a rock, cuz it made some horrible noise when i went over it - i was going about 70 and there was too much traffic in each lane to avoid it.. so i just did the next thing possible which was to grab onto my steering wheel and run over it.

I came home thinking it was a rock.. but then i lifted my car up and saw all this blood.. and pieces of dog skin (i think) hanging from my car.. EEWWWW damn it - imma have to hose that shit off. I was just scared if it was a rock, then i could have punctured something down there.. everything seems to be okay.. but i'm still very pessimistic..

MY BABYY!!! NOOOOOO~~~ I hope Nobuko is okay. (yeah.. i gave her a name..)

Well, other than that - i don't have much else i can post here.. some ppl just dont' want to be mentioned.

Today i went to Church in a long time - needed some spiritual food.. i also went to work at 8am.. and came home late. Pae came over and we watched Run Away Bride.. such a cute movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment