Monday, November 04, 2002

Mom and I are like Oil and Water

Does my mom know how to listen? Damn.. she's so sturborn. She came down the other day as i mentioned in my previous blog entries.. and she kept complaining about how my room was too dusty or sumthing and that she can't breath. Well - from everyone else who visited my crib they dont' seem to have that problem. So obviously it's her mind playing tricks on her. So she tells me my uncle in LA was coming to SF to visit or sumthin, and she was gonna give him one of our spare vaccum cleaners so that he can bring it back to LA. I told her i didn't want a vaccum cleaner, i'd probably never need it.. since i'm so clean-a-holic anyways. I dont' really like vaccuming either, so i probably would never use that thing.. and it would be just another unecesary cargo that i would have to store and move it later if i ever move out. So i told her SEVERAL times.. "No mom, i don't need a vaccum cleaner.. so dont' put that burden on uncle"..

So i'm chillin at home this evening, and my uncle calls me up, and he sounded really sick.. apparently he got the flu and all the symptoms. That hella sucks for him.. and he went to SF like that and my mom gave him that old ass vaccum cleaner to bring back. I feel so bad for him right now.. i totally didn't ask for this. Ugh.. so frustrated again. I'm gonna start screening my calls, hearing my mom just annoys me these days. We seriously just don't communicate very well.. i just can't to seem to get my points accross and she doesn't want to understand me. Way too stuborn and thinks she's the only one that's right.. you can never prove her wrong, because she's always right. She also gets pissed off very easily.. so if you argue with her and your right.. she'll most likely get pissed.

Arrg.. RROOOAARRR!!!.. i need comforting.. someone tell me i'm not going crazy. At one point of my thought process, i just felt like calling her - and telling her "Stop sending me things i told you not to send, and instead just send money if your worried about me." - that would actually help me more than this kind of dumb trick.

Your all probably thinking.. she did this out of love yatti yatti yatti.. but to me - it's just her stubborness to do what she wants to do, and not let me be a factor in her decision. Now the vaccum cleaner is in my uncles house 30 minutes away - and i'm supposed to go pick it up. If i didnt work.. and if i had all the money in the world, i'd probably visit him in a second. But gas/traffic/time/work/school.. ugh.. just doesn't work out. I wonder if anyone understand my frustration right now. It's as if when you feel like you have no control over something.. so whatever you try to stop, happens anyways. Like.. if you have a car, and u get an alarm system to prevent theft, yet it happens anyways. Now i get the wonderful chance to visit my uncle and pick up a vaccum cleaner that will be stored in my closet and never used. I don't even know if it'll fit in my car. I should also becareful around what i say to my uncle.. because his got the most intelligent memory i have ever seen. I tell him something, and he remembers it forever.. and i trusted him a few times and spilled my guts.. and it ended up shooting myself in the foot when he told other ppl. Actualy it was both my auntie and uncle. That's actually one of the reasons i don't visit them as often.. because i don't want to tell them things and so there would be nothing to talk about.

Oh yea.. they try to open my brain and take everything inside too.. they ask like a billlion questions and corner you somewhere so that you have to answer them one way or the other.


Phew.. that was a lot of jabbering that i had to get out of my chest. Forgive any punctuation or grammar errors.. i'm not going to proof read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment