Friday, November 22, 2002

AA Degree!

It's only been 3 days since i haven't update my blog.. yet it seems like i haven't done so in about a week. What a weird feeling.

I've been just so lazy and *cough*cough* sick .. i've been getting dry sweat.. and i get goose bumps for no reason, and the chills on my spine. Running nose, and a dry feeling on the back of my throat always means a bad sign. I'm gonna feel horrible the next few days.. if not week. What have i been up to in the past 3 days..

I went to the DMV and changed my address.. went to Food 4 Less and got a 24 pack of Pepsi and 12 pack of Smirnoff.. now my fridge is full of drinks. Now the food.... oh yea.. i bought a 18 back of cup o Noodle.. yum! I went to the post office and got some mail that needed picking up which was coo cuz i got my De Anza diploma for my AA degree.. haha.. now i have a DEGREE! I've been chillin at Tapioca as usual which is always coo cuz Pae is there with me.

Went to PC bang the other night and played with 2 other ppl.. we played.. err.. Warcraft III. It was coo cuz my team didn't loose, even though my computer froze on me like 3 times. My cousin Simon told me he has a free AEM CAI sitting at his work.. i think i'll go pick it up next week. HOpefully his not bull-pooping me. I have a feeling it's not gonna be AEM, and instead some crappy genetic AEM-Wannabe.

I was dying at work today.. i felt like just lying and sleeping on the floor at work. I could barely keep my eyes open or get the energy to talk to customers. I wonder if i'll be able to work tomorrow.. i dont' wanna get everyone else sick.. i might have to tell them if i could leave early.

I got a bunch of stuff i should be doing - yet putting them away or they dont' need to be done yet. The dumb officer didn't write my apt. number on the ticket, so i won't get my courtesy notice.. and instead just gonna go to court and ask for a trial date. His gonna be sorry he pulled me over [knock on wood].

I went to Cerritos mall with Pae the other day and we ate Great Khan's Mongolian BBQ.. oh man.. i'm addicted to that thing. Inside Cerritos mall, they also have this picture taking thing, where they let you change your hair styole.. and we took some pics.. and it's SO hillarious, i thought i was gonna die laughing that day.

I get 3 days off next week.. Tues, Wed, Thurs (thanksgiving).. i'm contemplating on if i should go back to north cal or not.. but then again - i dont' want to make my life more hectic then what it already is. I could probably get more done here. Most likely, i'll go up after school is over.

1. I have to schedule for Spring classes.. should i be part time student or full time?.. such a tough choice.
2. FAFSA is coming near..
3. Gotta memorize my skit play for class
4. Gotta rent some costumes (i get to be a French Monk)
5. Gotta reserach for a upcoming debate.
6. Must see a counselor next Tuesday
7. See a Financial Aid counselor as well..
8. Add oil to my car..

I wonder what i should do Thanksgiving.. cz will be up in North cal.. so maybe i'll eat Turkey by myself at home. I think Albertson's has cooked turkey for 30 bucks. If you wanna come, leave a comment.. i have free beer.

Man.. i can't think anymore.. i should update more regularly, when everything is fresh in my head. THis is da fin for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment