Thursday, November 14, 2002

Visit to SD

I am so tired right now.. barely got any sleep after a long day wednesday.

On tuesday after work, i realized that i didn't have work nor school on wednesday so i was contemplating on what to do the following day. I originally planned to just change my address at the DMV and sleep.. but late at night Yong called me up and we were talking when a sudden sporatic idea popped on my head. I have been meaning to visit him - since he did visit me the last 3 times.. and he wanted to show me his new place and school. So since Pae had work all day on wednesday, cz was taking midterms - i didn't want to sit around home all day, so i just left around 12pm to see Yong.

On the way over there, there were some cars that were going 90-95.. so i just waited for them to get near me, and i would dust them on the spot.. haha.. and for some reason, they would all slow down to 80 and not try to catch up with me. Hmm.. and while i was on I5-South, i saw the funniest thing when i was near SD - there is a Yellow Sign with a picture of a mom with 2 kids running - which i'm guessing is trying to tell drivers to watch for illegal imigrants crossing freeway traffic. HAHA.. it was a hillarious picture. I actually thought about stopping and taking a pic of that thing.

I got to Yong's house around 1:15 ish.. it's exactly 102 miles from my house, and takes about an Hour and 15 minutes. Good thing i didn't get lost (thanks to mapquest) and got there to find a perfect parking spot for me. Yong has a really nice crib.. it's 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, kitchen, living room. He does pay 7 bills a month though which is a bit steep for my taste. He has a roommate, but his roommate is like a cellery.. all he does is study.. so Yong has been bored off his mind lately.

He rented Snow White with Kristin Keruk (Yeah!) and Murder by numbers which were both pretty good.. we drank some MGD and went to bed.
The morning after we went to UCSD and went to 2 of his classes, and ate Panda Express.. yummy! I haven't had fried rice in a very long time. His classes were very interesting considering i have never been to a UC sty-o class which is just a huge forum. UCSD has some very nice buildings.. including the library which looks like a UFO.

We then went to Convoy which is a small K-town to drink Tapioca, then we met up with Wayne (soso) to watch the Ring - which was freakin scary - and picked up Erin to sing at a Karaoke place.. We sang for a good 2 hours and my voice was pretty beat up. We dropped off Erin, went back to Wayne's house and chilled for a bit, and i drove back home around 2am.. that was a long day.

I slept at 3:30am, woke up at 10 - went to school and got back just now. Now i have to take a shower and go to work.. RROOAARR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment