Sunday, November 03, 2002

I Saw Park Jun Hyun from GOD

Haven't had the chance to update in a bit.

Oct 31st: I didn't have work - so i went to school, met up Pae and went back to my place and hung out for a few hours. Then these lil kids were coming to trick or treat, so we bounced out of my house and picked up Mike and went to TGI Friday's - ate sum food and went to watch JackAss.. that movie is a lil disturbing and humorous. The fact that there are ppl who are willing to do things they do about of mere stupidity is just obscured. Pae also installed his exhaust - it looks pretty cool... his been doing a lot of stuff on his car.. Dome Lights, Exhaust, Lower, Front Grill, Intake, Diverter Valve.. i'm sure his budgetting himself. I wish i could spoil myself like that right now.

Nov 1st: I worked all day again and Yong came over around 9pm.. he got lost in the way, and so i had to tell him how to get to my house. When he finally arrived, we went to Next cafe and had some dinner and alcohol. Then we went to Pae's house and watched Mr. Deeds which was pretty coo, it was a comedy/romance theme with a nice ending.. it's one of those movies you watch with your gf.
We came back home, and Yong pucked in the bathroom.. he didn't even drink that much. Hmm.. maybe he was tired. We went to bed..

Nov 2nd: I had to work again - so went to work and left Yong to watch Anime while I was gone. The funniest thing happened at work though.. I'm just minding my own business at the cash rep, and i realize there is one couple waiting in front of the register to buy something, so i get up and say, "May i help you?".. and then i got this blank look on my face and i think my mouth was wide open as the words, "Oh my god" came out.. and stared blankly at the couple standing in front of me. They looked back at me like i was either crazy or they were too proud to say anything.

Realizing how stupid i must have looked.. a 21 year old going bonkers, i quickly picked myself back up and treated them like normal customers. Who are they you ask? Park Jun Hyun (GOD), and girlfriend Han Go Eun. They bought 2 things as gifts.. and the only say was, "my sister is a big fan of yours" which is totally bull shit since i don't have a teeny bopper sister. I was just trying to make a conversation, when Park Jun Hyun just looked blanky at me and nodded. I'm guessing he didn't want the attention.. so i was like whatever then. I was just astonished and paralized because i watched so many Music Videos and performances of GOD on my computer, and never dreamed of seeing one of them in person. So the fact that i saw him, was a shock.. not that i his #1 fan or anything.
His English is really good.. and Han Go Eun also speaks english really well. They are still going out apparently, they were calling eachother babe, baby, honey, sweety.. haha. Oh and btw, Han Go Eun was not wearing makeup that day.. and she looks SO UGLY! yuck.. i mean, she looks good in pictures and on camera when she's wearing TONS of make up. But it's just another mask in front of the television. At first, i didn't even know it was Han Go Eun.. i thought it was Park Jun Hyun's little sister or something until i came home and saw some pictures.

I thought about posting this at Bronx's Junkyard, but i dont' think i will.. it's not that big of a deal anymore now that i calmed myself down. I think this blog is sufficient to let everyone know i met 2 famous Korean celebs in one day! hahahah. There's a first for everything.

After work, we went to UCLA to meet up CZ and Justin, played some pool, stopped by ktown real quick, and came home. Slept and i had work at 8am.. got 4 hours of sleep, and now i'm back from 9 hours of working. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment