Monday, March 07, 2011

Overall Year Summary since 02'

So, when i first started this blog, Blogger didn't have all the options it has now. Specifically the "Title" for each blog. I figured this was a good time to read over all of

my blogs since 2002 and input a title to each one. This process took a very long time.. i didn't realize how long it takes to read over 600 blog posts!

Brief run down on what happened to me these past 8 years since i started blogging here.

2002 - Moved to LA and it seems like i did not get much sleep.  This could explain why i like to sleep so much now. The theme's were pretty straight forward:
• School
• Work
• Tapioca Express
• Out till morning with friends

2003 - LA is now home and the fun times continue
• School + Work
• Disgruntled about going to LA to party
• Had to bail out a friend after he got arrested
• Computer i had for less than 2 years had problems
• Trips to SF, SD, LA
• Stopped going clubbin

2004 - This was a big year for me. Lots of things happened. Met Sunny, quit a job, got a new job, graduated College, etc.
• 23 Years old, and first time i mentioned wanting a DSLR
• Lost my wallet
• My savings were depleated
• First time regretting moving to LA
• Lost my digicam
• Lost my Cal/Federal grant
• Continuously kept using the words Jot Det Dah and ROAR
• Bjunkyard 3.0 goes live
• Got a Gmail account
• Quit Banana Republic
• Got a job at Motor Impact

2005 - One of the best years of my life. Got into a serious relationship and also got to work with Pae in the same warehouse.
• Was planning on Moving but didn't
• My cousin Romina passed away
• Had the most enjoyable weekend at Big Bear. Rented a cabin for about 13 people
• Finally tired of manual transmission and want an automatic
• Break up.. then make up.. then break up.. then make up again
• Learned to play golf

2006 - Moved back to Norcal
• Went to big bear again, it's always fun there
• 5 stitches on my finger cuz of a deep cut
• After a year at working in Fullerton, we moved to LA to open Southwest Roofing
• Kevin and Ofra got married. I was the best man
• Quit work at SWR and MI and moved back to SJ with parents. Now that i think about it, i only worked with Adam for 2 years. But it feels like i've known him forever
• Was serious about opening a Subway but eventually never happened
• Started working for my parents 4plex in San Jose as a property manager

2007 - Started working for Fox Newscorp.
• New job
• Got addicted to WoW
• I was not living a healthy lifestyle. Too much beer and fatty foods.
• Got a navigation deck on my lude
• Played a part in the district convention drama
• Bjunkyard dead. Too busy to update it

2008 - Moved to NY
• Soon after i moved to NY, my life was in hell. The first few months were great, but then Sunny and I broke up - and life there seemed meaningless. I was stuck there because of my job, and lease agreement
• My post count on this blog diminished to a halt, so i can't recollect everything that happened there
• Got a 42" LCD TV
• Built my first HTPC
• Sold my beloved Honda Prelude

2009 - Hell continues
• Life sucks. Miserable in NY. Home sick. Missing old friends back home
• The only thing that kept me alive in NY was probably video games. I made some cool friends online and that pretty much was enough to keep my head together
• Finally decided to revive bjunkyard

2010 - Quit job and moved back to LA
• After 2 years of Hell in NY, i gained enough courage to just quit work, and move back to Los Angeles
• Got a 24HR fitness membership and became serious about getting fit
• Bought a GS430
• Close friend Nancy F. passed away
• Started playing soccer and basketball every week
• Went to Redondo Beach and finally let go of a few things
• Started using Picasa
• Bought my first Smart Phone, Motorola Droid X

No comments:

Post a Comment