Sunday, March 20, 2011

3rd Street Promenade Santa Monica, CA

Pae, his gf, and I went to 3rd ST Promenade today for chill. We both took our new DSLR's and took some great shots. DSLR's are so much more fun than point and shoot's! I also found a new fav. store, "Zara" which is a European store. Got myself a new jacket. I now need new pants to match this jacket.. so time to hit up Macy's. I'm also just about to run out of my Ise Miyaki so gotta pick up a new bottle.

We also hit up Moo Dae Po afterward for some Korean BBQ, and found out that place was all hype. The 3 1/2 stars it received on Yelp was right on the money. It's got an interesting atmosphere with dark lighting and loud music, but the food wasn't that spectacular. For $18 per person for all you can eat, it wasn't worth it. Save urself some money and hit up Honey Pig!

Thank to Pae, i have also realized that i need to start taking pics in Raw 12 bit format so that i can change the exposure of pictures i take during post processing. Time to get a larger SD card.





No comments:

Post a Comment